Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Vote for me!

The RC Car Action message board has a contest every month that pits painters from around the world head to head and lets the forum members vote on what they think is the best paint in pro, intermediate and amateur categories for that month. Up until this summer I was competing the intermediate class until I won my second paint competition with this body:





I'm now competing in the pro class, and so far have had my ass handed to me in both competitions I've entered. Of course the bodies I entered were the art car bodies, which are pretty unconventional. 


The first body I won with this year was the AE RC8T body I did for a local club member as a payment for him letting me use his truck at the '09 Winter Nationals in Red Deer. I put his truck in 2nd place, so things worked out pretty good! Here's the body, which I personally didn't really like, but everyone I showed it to loved it, so maybe there is something wrong with me.





So, goto  http://radiocontrolzone.com/showthread.php?t=258353 and vote for my bodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment