Monday, November 23, 2009

New Art Car NSX Body

Just finished up this HPI NSX 190mm body. This continues my experimentation with texture on an R/C car body. I used the principals and styles that I've been dealing with in my visual design fundamentals class. The orange is strategically placed to give emphasis to the shape on the roof. I also tried to use contrasting textures to separate the elements of the design. The sharpness of the shape on the roof causes it to stand out from the other 3 triangular shapes coming from the sides of the body.

First shot with some dramatic lighting. I'm not actually finished applying all the decals to the body yet. I'm not really to sure if I should. If they don't look good I can always peel them off easily. I put the first decal on the hood before these pics and it looks pretty good, so we'll see how the rest of them look on the car.




No comments:

Post a Comment